• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Was causes header to warp like this? Also crack

Petrolheadz100

Removed the motor sue to diff gear plate fail and come to see the header is warped?? What causes this ? This will be the second header pipe i install that fails the first one split right where it bolts to the motor?..

20180411_205916.jpg 20180411_205911.jpg 20180411_203014.jpg

Thwmathue

It's aluminum. Save up some money and get either a jetpro or a ddm dominator. Normally around $250 to $300 US but it will out last your rig.

Dobber72

I'm ordering a jetpro soon but I've had good luck so far out of the cheap pipes for the Mt but you have to cut them in half and use the silicone sleeve that comes with your stock pipe.It takes all the vibration out of it I guess I went through a couple pipes before I decided to try this.

I'm ordering a jetpro soon but I've had good luck so far out of the cheap pipes for the Mt but you have to cut them in half and use the silicone sleeve that comes with your stock pipe.It takes all the vibration out of it I guess I went through a couple pipes before I decided to try this.
Of course I used zip ties to clamp it with.

Attachments

• IMG_20180412_175412565.jpg
    IMG_20180412_175412565.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 9

sunoco

Of course I used zip ties to clamp it with.

sunoco

I think Jet pro is selling factory direct for some pipes. The factory is in Spokane, wa. about 100 miles from where i live.-- I had the owner mod the stinger - slightly longer for even more high rpm power years ago-- xb rear mount pipe. wwwjetpro.com. 831-234-2791. phone #.

Dobber72

Just put my newest pipe on and so far it's holding up but I'm ordering a jet pro rear mount tomorrow just to have when this one bites the dust.lol

Attachments

• IMG_20180418_095712607_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20180418_095712607_HDR.jpg
    776.1 KB · Views: 7

sunoco

Just put my newest pipe on and so far it's holding up but I'm ordering a jet pro rear mount tomorrow just to have when this one bites the dust.lol
please do not discard the cheap pipes when they break. I have another project in mind. I want the old broken pipes for one of my weed eaters! I will gladly send you a usps money order to cover your shipping costs. -

Dobber72

please do not discard the cheap pipes when they break. I have another project in mind. I want the old broken pipes for one of my weed eaters! I will gladly send you a usps money order to cover your shipping costs. -
When this one gives out I'll let you knoe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.