• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

"Warning of death/injury" toys/hobbys

TerraKill

i thort it might be fun if we could list as many warning of injury or death from asmany hobbys/toys/tools

for example.

My dremal has this warning in the booklet

"This product not intended for use as a dental drill."

ahaha this made me giggle for a while as i pretended to brush my teeth with it infront of a friend messing around, then i caught my gum with the wire bursh i had on there:(

Trip..

How about, "This has been proven to cause cancer in California" I see that on nitro cans. But I live in Michigan, so what will it do to me? Is it only cancerous in CA? Will I grow a third arm out of my forehead? Shit I'm worried now...

On my Saws-All box it says "Do not operate while intoxicated"

Do you have any idea how many 4wd trucks and derby cars violate this warning on any given Sat night in the south? "Here Jimmy-Bob, hold my beer, I need to open up this here fender to clear de's Super Swampers on Plumb-Bob's old Mustang." Yup.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluge

TerraKill said:
i thort it might be fun if we could list as many warning of injury or death from asmany hobbys/toys/tools for example.

ahaha this made me giggle for a while as i pretended to brush my teeth with it infront of a friend messing around, then i caught my gum with the wire bursh i had on there:(
Lmao! That's great!

G

TerraKill said:
i thort it might be fun if we could list as many warning of injury or death from asmany hobbys/toys/tools for example.

Crap! That would hurt!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts