• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND wanted to buy 2 wheel adapter's read discription

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeyg19

I bout a used truck to pull off the upgrades on it and out on mine it had several. came with baja tires and a belt drive. I discovered it was not wheel adapters. He put the actaul baja hub carrier and baja axles on. I was stumped why the front end could not be aligned. They for just fine on the rears. I finally donned on me tonight. If any of you have a baja I will trade the front hob assembly with the dogbones and all and instead of a nut it is put on with a hub cap with 4 allen screws. been looking everywhere but can not see this hub cap set up anywhere. CI am sure is it worth alot but I am fine with keeping it simple. I will take pics this weekend.

Joeyg19

Rob, you know I got to thinking I bet they are MT axle's and adapters. Are the MT axle's a little thicker than the X series? Because if someone has an MT and needs a couple extra adapters with nice hubcaps would like to trade or get something out of them.

So, with the adapters you just put them and the wheel nut is included? Weird how the bigger's axles work just fine in the back too. I will take pictures when I get them off I have to get my torch out, used red locktite, and hopefully get enough info to sell em on ebay.

Phill

Look below the message box where you type when you reply and you will see "Manage Attachments"

Use that to upload pics

Joeyg19

Ok I will do on sunday! but I am getting a new truck today too so I will need 4 whell adapters for that, hoping someone will cut me a deal on 6 or trade for the set up I have.

Joeyg19

awesome thanks, well hopefully some one will buy them. I guess they work on the rear of an xsc as well. Putting pics on photobucket tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts