• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

walking the dog on the big shots

alfred e numan

While back i started breeding tropical fish. Bronze Cory cats. Sucsessful is an understatement. The big shots all over the country have squeezed the little guy nearly to death, Lowes, Home Depot, Radio Shack, Wal-mart, Petco, Petsmart- on and on.--- Soo- I hooked up with a few family owned tropical fish stores- The timing was perfect. The big breeders ran out of these little guys-girls not long ago. so did the 2 above mentioned chain pet stores. just before christmas i might add-. he-he. I just came back home with many empty 5 gallon fish buckets. The little and not so little family owned and operatedstores have them. you should have seen the looks on the owners faces and the parents -kids visiting these stores - put a single alge wafer- bout the size of a Nickel in the tanks and see these corydoras go into a feeding frenzy- a live ball of fish about the size of a softball. This is my personal contrubution back to the world that i have taken so much from. makesome play money in the process.- I know of a dude that clears $100 grand a year breeding outta his basement.- I do not. but-- but- ya never know what the future may hold- good karma, feeling good about the world i live in - it just kicks ass. Next project are little Stihl hor saws- you should see these saws rev out running a oregon bar with a full chisel skip tooth .50 gauge chain- 8 lbs- 15 gran free wheeling- about 9 or 10 gran cutting wood, would be great little saws for working up on the landing.- check out ax men on the t-v- I can cuss as good or better than they can-- lol. Merry christmas to all folks. been a long trip for a few days. A.Numan.

phreerider

nice flow on the stock ...much gratitude...and do want saw as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online