• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Walbro 990 carb help

smokinzoltar

I just bought and installed the 990 carb on the stock 32cc and I'm having Trouble starting it. I know there's got to be something I'm missing..H 1 1/4 L 1 1/2...I also upgraded the stock air filter to HPI one

Last edited:

smokinzoltar

Hmm... Am I mistaken or isn't this supposed to work on redcat? I'm pretty sure where I bought it from said redcat 32cc... I'll try switching back to the other carb to see if it fires. Will the 990 with on a zenoah 320? That's the motor I can to upgrade to. Maybe I'll just save it for that...

smokinzoltar

Well, after taking your advice (Phill) and switching back to the stock carb...fired right up! I wish redcat would have told me it wasn't the right carb... They are nice and all, but not very informative for a noobie on these motors. Anyways, I thank you and will be asking for your advice in the future!

Phill

Well, after taking your advice (Phill) and switching back to the stock carb...fired right up! I wish redcat would have told me it wasn't the right carb... They are nice and all, but not very informative for a noobie on these motors. Anyways, I thank you and will be asking for your advice in the future!
No problem.
Glad you got it going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.