Walbro 990 carb help

smokinzoltar

I just bought and installed the 990 carb on the stock 32cc and I'm having Trouble starting it. I know there's got to be something I'm missing..H 1 1/4 L 1 1/2...I also upgraded the stock air filter to HPI one

Last edited:

smokinzoltar

Hmm... Am I mistaken or isn't this supposed to work on redcat? I'm pretty sure where I bought it from said redcat 32cc... I'll try switching back to the other carb to see if it fires. Will the 990 with on a zenoah 320 ? That's the motor I can to upgrade to. Maybe I'll just save it for that...

smokinzoltar

Well, after taking your advice (Phill) and switching back to the stock carb...fired right up! I wish redcat would have told me it wasn't the right carb... They are nice and all, but not very informative for a noobie on these motors. Anyways, I thank you and will be asking for your advice in the future!

Phill

Well, after taking your advice (Phill) and switching back to the stock carb...fired right up! I wish redcat would have told me it wasn't the right carb... They are nice and all, but not very informative for a noobie on these motors. Anyways, I thank you and will be asking for your advice in the future!
No problem.
Glad you got it going.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts