• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Walbro 1107 now stock on 32cc motors???

westsiderkg

Hi

Can anyone verify if the stock 32cc mt v3 motor comes with the larger 1107 walbro carb?

The largescaleforum folks are telling me the 1107 now is stock.

Looked closely at the 1 I bought and they look almost identical to the factory carb?

Thanks

G-Man

Hi

Can anyone verify if the stock 32cc mt v3 motor comes with the larger 1107 walbro carb?

The largescaleforum folks are telling me the 1107 now is stock.

Looked closely at the 1 I bought and they look almost identical to the factory carb?

Thanks
It will be stamped onto the stock carb which model it is, and have Walbro molded right into the aluminum. I am pretty sure they are still knockoffs, just like the stock engines

Jbrock1970

I just purchased my Rampage on Amazon the week between Christmas and New Years this is the factory carb . 8116801A-750E-46B3-988E-02DD13B6B7A3.jpeg

G-Man

No probs mate.
If you check you'll also find that the "high performance" 990 is just a 668 without a choke.
Riddle Me this then @Phill. Why is My DR slower top speed than My MT? Both are set up the same. Zenoah g320, Stern belt system. The differences are 990 carb, DDM dominator side mount pipe, Slightly taller tires on MT. The DR has a 1107 carb and Jetpro rear mount with Rovan LT truck tires and wheels. I thought for sure when I put the belt and the Rovan wheels on the DR it would smoke the MT, it still doesn't. It is no big deal, but I am curious on Your opinion. Thanks!!

Phill

Riddle Me this then @Phill. Why is My DR slower top speed than My MT? Both are set up the same. Zenoah g320, Stern belt system. The differences are 990 carb, DDM dominator side mount pipe, Slightly taller tires on MT. The DR has a 1107 carb and Jetpro rear mount with Rovan LT truck tires and wheels. I thought for sure when I put the belt and the Rovan wheels on the DR it would smoke the MT, it still doesn't. It is no big deal, but I am curious on Your opinion. Thanks!!
Are the Rovan tyres the same diameter as the MT?
The taller tyres on the MT are giving you the top speed.
If you put the MT tyres on the DR you should get the same top end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts