• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Volcano epx & epx pro

EPX PRO 2S

So Santa brought my son a Volcano EPX and a EPX Pro for myself. So far we are very happy with both of the trucks. I have been looking to upgrade the front bumpers to aluminum that sticks out far enough to protect the wheels. Does anyone know where I can find something like that? Also on 2 separate occasions now when I turn the esc on it just flashes red (no beeps just flashes) and I have no control from the remote. I did notice the light on the receiver in the truck does not come on. The first time it happened I waited a day the it all the sudden worked, the second time I just turned it on and off a few times then it started working. Any help is appreciated.

Beamie

This is way late in a response, but check to see if your ESC is putting out the BEC power to your receiver. Someone might be able to use this info.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts