• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Upgrade battery for xt

Paulsxt

Need recommendation for battery pack. Plan on adding led lights. Any suggestions

Ice_2k

+1 on that. I'm using the same 5Ah pack from DDM and I'm using lights on the car and it lasts a lot, 3 tanks at least. Don't know exactly how much it lasts to be honest, I never tried going more than 3 tanks.

Bulldogger

I have a 4600 hundred pack from DDM in my XR. 4 tanks through it so about 60 minutes run time and pack was down only 1250mah. That means 3350mah was left in the tank:D. DDM packs are really nice because they have the plug for the battery charger already there.

Ice_2k

4 tanks = 60 minutes? Why so little time? I can go almost 45 minutes on a tank.

Bulldogger

Ice_2k said:
Still doing break in so running rich, averages 15-17 minutes and it is down pretty low, don't really want to run it dry right now.

Paulsxt

Ice_2k said:
If u are planing on using full throttle u will use more gas. If u go slow u won't use as much.

Warrior4Jesus

I use standard battery pack and mine lasted through the entire break in without being recharged. 4 tanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online