• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Two S9020 servo questions for MT

TPSF

I'm tired of failing servos, it must be my error at this point but I'm not sure how riding in an open field with no jumps or anything but 5 have failed. Two broke teeth two more just lost power and and one big savox died as well so what is your thoughts for overkill and doing two S9020 for my Mt pro? What all will be needed for the upgrade? I have the killer bee battery comming and a Bec for my receiver.

G-Man

I'm tired of failing servos, it must be my error at this point but I'm not sure how riding in an open field with no jumps or anything but 5 have failed. Two broke teeth two more just lost power and and one big savox died as well so what is your thoughts for overkill and doing two S9020 for my Mt pro? What all will be needed for the upgrade? I have the killer bee battery comming and a Bec for my receiver.
Two of those servos will be awesome! In My opinion the issue with dual servos is getting the adjustment on the links just right so they do not bind each other up at all. Another thought I had recently, Is voltage drop an issue using two high volt servos on a Y connector? That also will cause the servos to fight each other. A resolution to that would be having a RX that has two steering channels then run each servo wires to the RX directly. Or run a BEC and run two hot wires directly to the dual servos from the lipo and allow the RX to control the signal and ground wires. There is many ways to go about doing it, But a Y connector I think is not good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.