• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND Tuned pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob

i have a brand new MT an looking for a pipe i would like a Jet pro or CPI

JB RACER

I put a jet pro rear mount on my wife's XT stock motor really woke it up awesome sound and increase in power

ambertbrereton2012

Hey JB RACER I to have an xt with only the big bore kit i just wanted to know what site did u purchase the jet pro . And approx how much did it set u back?Im also thinking about the 2 speed trani from demon . can anyone tell me what i can expect from this project when put together and if could be missing anything

JB RACER

I bought my jet pro pipe for all three of our trucks at JNJ Hobbies in Florida I think $159 each great people to work with but check E-BAY they have a store on their and sometimes its cheaper than going direct with the JNJ site

Mike4130

JB RACER said:
I bought my jet pro pipe for all three of our trucks at JNJ Hobbies in Florida I think $159 each great people to work with but check E-BAY they have a store on their and sometimes its cheaper than going direct with the JNJ site
+1 I use them quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts