• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT5 to Desert Truck

fastlane

Team Driver
thanks catchaser. Yeah I bet I want to see it more than anyone! LOL I can't wait and will be making a video asap.

DemonRC

One day we are gonna have to line up a weekend with Sprint and go bashing. I'll bring the beer and you guys can bring the charcoal and steaks HAHA.

fastlane

Team Driver
hell yeah I'm game I would like to have a rampage meet in the south. Anytime. Lets plan a trip.

fastlane

Team Driver
Thanks. I bought mine on ebay for $80 shipped. It's a factory second so it has a scatch under the bodt right where I'm trimming to fit to the TT

fastlane

Team Driver
pics!

2vs3tza.jpg I tried some metal specks silver thinking it was a silver paint. Wrong! So to fix it up I used a blue paint to get this look. What do you think?

fastlane

Team Driver
It'll rub if I drop it lower. I bought a factory second for $80 shipped I can afford to roll it. 33jqyl5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

fastlane

Team Driver
250rogk.jpg the clearance is just right for my roll cage Obeast check it out. I hate to cut a hole in the roof. My fender trim was a bit severe. I can't glue it back. Any way I like it.

fastlane

Team Driver
Oh damn I guess I'll be ordering one now. It sets about as high as yours moo. I like the way it is just fine. It would probably look more stream line setting lower

fastlane

Team Driver
one more thing... If I drop it down I will have to cut out for the darn pipe too

fastlane

Team Driver
well I lowered it obeast. It looks good but won't clear my exhaust according to sprints measurements. I ain't cutting it. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

pwaicon

I like it, the color looks great. You did a great job on this build, the CPI pipe is going to finish it off nice. :cool:

Obeast44

Banned
Ya looks great man! Didnt mean to sound like I didnt think it was awesome! It just kills me that a body that nice and expensive (even at $80) is going to break after a few rollovers. I wish they made a more durable body for these things, that wouldnt break the bank.

fastlane

Team Driver
thanks I think by far this is my best build to date. I have built a few nitro's and they can't compare. I almost sh!@ today when I opened the box with that huge body in it. WOW these things are enormous. Sprint is shipping my pipe Monday so I should get it Wednesday. I am off call this coming up weekend so get ready for a video.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts