• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT

G

rampagemt said:
I have confidence this motor will pull my 35 25 nice with my slicks
Shaweeeeet! That will haul some serious you know what. :D

rampagemt

Thanks for all the comments guys. I kinda just wanted to show as I suck at typing everything I am doing. Anyone got any questions just ask away lol

rampagemt

Otherwise does anyone have any that they don't use anymore

? I want more speed then the belt drive has but I might go that route someday

G

rampagemt said:
Rcdad you got the 25 35 26 24 gears in stock
I can get you a set of 35-25-25-25. The 24 and 26 tooth are currently not avilable.

G

I'm curious to see how that motor pulls the tall gears. I've never ran higher than the 31-29.

rampagemt

Re: TT

Are you guy able to help me put on these shock limiters. I get they go on inside and how to do it I just don't want my buggy handling weird cause I didn't put them at the right spot. I got the killer rc cables from the baja 4 fronts and 4 rears so either of those is right. Please help this is my last thing I need to finish. Pictures would help me out a lot. Thanks guys

rampagemt

Re: TT

I got a tank and a half in and I.couldn't help but hit full throttle a little and Damn!! Im glad its 31 29 otherwise I would just be spinning lol

G

rampagemt said:
Are you guy able to help me put on these shock limiters. I get they go on inside and how to do it I just don't want my buggy handling weird cause I didn't put them at the right spot. I got the killer rc cables from the baja 4 fronts and 4 rears so either of those is right. Please help this is my last thing I need to finish. Pictures would help me out a lot. Thanks guys
One side fastens to the shock bolt. You will need to drill a hole in the suspension arm to bolt the other side. Here is a pic.

-

rampagemt

I hope to get these on today after I finish my dr. And is it the front limiters correct?

G

Fronts on all four. The rears will be really long. Too long to limit travel.

G

If the mounting point is in the same location on both suspension arms it will be equil. Your not going to use the cables to preload the springs. You just use them to avoid too much suspension droop. It is normal to have some slack in the cable when the wheels are on the ground.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.