• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT?

Phill

Thanks for that
Pity cause it looks the perfect set up to me

G-Man

Is the MT able to be modified into the TT Phill? I don't know much about it other than pictures and when I am ordering parts most are for either.

Phill

Is the MT able to be modified into the TT Phill? I don't know much about it other than pictures and when I am ordering parts most are for either.

From what I can see they're identical except for the wheels , body and gear ratios.
The closed in body is why I want one

G-Man

just stumbled on it. funny how expensive it is on the listing

SmokinToad

@Phill @G-Man Ive found some of the only "TT" bodys available. The only thing is... they are HPI blackout XB bodies. There is 1 clear untrimmed body on EBay but the shipping time is longer than the return policy for about $65 with $30 S/H. They have painted ones that are the stock HPI Blackout XB bodies for $100 that have a lead time of about 1 week. the HPI Maverick Blackout MT/XB/ST are identical to the MT/TT. you can still find wing mount, wing, wing holders, and front bumper for the TT @ redcatracingtoys.com. Just ordered the parts from them for about $55. cant wait for them to come in.

The HPI Maverick Blackout XB has also been discontinued but i believe it was introduced in 2013 where the Rampage TT was introduced in 2009.

Info has been gathered from ALL the posts ive read over the past month researching this idea

@RampageHopUps

Im not looking to promote any other company, just trying to help other rampage owners find the help they need

Last edited:

Phill

@Phill @G-Man Ive found some of the only "TT" bodys available. The only thing is... they are HPI blackout XB bodies. There is 1 clear untrimmed body on EBay but the shipping time is longer than the return policy for about $65 with $30 S/H. They have painted ones that are the stock HPI Blackout XB bodies for $100 that have a lead time of about 1 week. the HPI Maverick Blackout MT/XB/ST are identical to the MT/TT. you can still find wing mount, wing, wing holders, and front bumper for the TT @ redcatracingtoys.com. Just ordered the parts from them for about $55. cant wait for them to come in.

The HPI Maverick Blackout XB has also been discontinued but i believe it was introduced in 2013 where the Rampage TT was introduced in 2009.

Info has been gathered from ALL the posts ive read over the past month researching this idea

@RampageHopUps

Im not looking to promote any other company, just trying to help other rampage owners find the help they need

Thanks Mate
Much appreciated

G-Man

@RampageHopUps

Nice man!! You did your research!! Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online