• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT wing help!?!

Heavy Chevy

HEy guys,

I got a used wing for the TT but I don't know how it installs. Can someone please post a clear pic for me that will show me?

I looked for one with no luck

jackson

hey racetruck got a question for you, what pipe are you running? is that the baja ss pipe? thanks man!

racetruck

Yes it is the alum version and it don't hold up very good it is bent this is the grandsons TT rob64n has tore up one of these pipes oh they have been modified by sprint 77 to fit the TT this one is also bent a little here's a better pic

P6290030.jpg

Heavy Chevy

Thanks racetruck, that's just what I needed.

Now it makes sense ;)

jackson

nice thanks

yup i am using the ss pipe on both on my mt's with no mods thus i think i will do some bending and welding just to clear up better but i do have a FG torque pipe on the way so i'll be modding it to fit the mt's it's still a few months away since i live in brazil everything takes forever to arrive! but overallthe hpi baja ss its a nice pipe considering you can get one brand new for under 50 bucks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.