• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT Learning curve

muley

Well. I guess I'll learn now. I just got a pile of parts, actually don't have them yet, for a TT. I've got a broken 2wd FS truck now which I'll probably fix and run while I build up the Redcat, so I really have a Spectrum radio and a decent running 30cc mill to start with, and a pile of parts coming.

Since I'm too new to post photos yet, this will be a kinda boring blank thread till I get rolling, mostly questions and hopefully answers from you guys as I get it together and off the ground. I chose Redcat after looking at different brands because of the support and this forum, along with liking the Redcat logo. I was going to buy a new XT/XB but couldn't wait, and I really prefer to build so I know more about the machine.

OK, back to reading the old posts on the forum, I've got a lot of catch up to do before I start. First I need to find out what can migrate from the FS in case I need to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.