• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT Coming

prostock

The TT is at UPS and I will be picking to up later today! :D

Thanks to Bryan & Kryptonite for getting me back in the game! I will post pics tomorrow when I get a chance.

BRC

kryptonite

no, no,no.. we want pics NOW!! serously, congrats. im glad your back. cant wait to see what you do to this one.. maybe you can try to get this one dirty?lmao.. :D

prostock

Funny!

I will be doing both on/off road with this one, NY is the concrete jungle even here on the Island LOL! I took a few pics out of the box yesterday and started the teardown / rebuild.

Once again a BIG THANKS to Bryan he really hooked me up! :D

BRC

kryptonite said:
no, no,no.. we want pics NOW!! serously, congrats. im glad your back. cant wait to see what you do to this one.. maybe you can try to get this one dirty?lmao.. :D

Bryan 70546

Great to know you got it , as soon as i get in from offshore i will send the the other stuff i Found for the buggy .I get to get my other big toy when I get in to ,Hope you enjoy it I guess you found the freebie huh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online