• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

TT buggy

badboy2

Obeast44 said:
Also, in case it hasnt been mentioned. Stock HPI Baja 5b Rear hubs will bolt on the Rampage on all four corners allowing you to use wheels/tires designed for 5b. Im using Pro-line Desperados and Hostile MX v2s all around on mine and they are without a doubt the longest lasting tires made.
do u have a pic of it?i thot u need an adapter in order to use a hpi baja wheels?

kryptonite

badboy2 said:
do u have a pic of it?i thot u need an adapter in order to use a hpi baja wheels?
you can use stock hpi wheel hexes. you would need 2 sets of hpi rears. or you can do hpi axel extenders for the same price. these are mine from vertigo. they are 8mm wider. the second pic is proline desporatos for the 5b mounted on a rampage MT. vertigo axle extenders 003.jpg

the widow maker project 024.jpg

/monthly_2009_06/583c6059e08d6_vertigoaxleextenders003.jpg.c5b077109b1c73594cb9b0300d320971.jpg

/monthly_2009_06/583c6059e1bae_thewidowmakerproject024.jpg.2d5daca592ff99f5a51590c8c45acc13.jpg

LongShank

kryptonite said:
you can use stock hpi wheel hexes. you would need 2 sets of hpi rears. or you can do hpi axel extenders for the same price. these are mine from vertigo. they are 8mm wider. the second pic is proline desporatos for the 5b mounted on a rampage MT.
hey krypto!

i sent you a pm. hit me back when you get a sec.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts