• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Truck locked up

Corybouge

I just bought a new rampage mt. I just started it up first time. Into my second tank of gas for the break in and my truck locked up... motor is running fine revving up good and the truck won't move. Seems either the breaks locked up. I looked at the dog bones coming from the motor it looked as if I lost both front and rear set screws. The tires as a pair.

From move around as well as the back but as it sits on the ground won't move. I know when I brought it out to first try it when you'd move one tire the whole 4 tires would spin. And help. What should I look for. Anything.... little discouraged since it's been 1 hour since I owned this truck and it's already grounded

1522542175791330929787.jpg
1522542212706639893836.jpg
1522542237013402355018.jpg

Strait jacket

One hr old ? It shouldnt have dirt on it. It takes linger than that to break engine in. Find some blue loctite & use it on every nut bolt & screw.

Corybouge

One hr old ? It shouldnt have dirt on it. It takes linger than that to break engine in. Find some blue loctite & use it on every nut bolt & screw.
Yeah. Lost both set screws in the front and back dog bone and the breaks locked up. I bought new ones and used blue lock tight. And messed around with the breaks and they unlocked so it's good to go now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts