• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Traxxas Summit

countstevula

Contributor
I got a new Traxxas Summit....it's all stock except for the new trenchers on split 6 rims....this thing is big and sweet!

IMG_03931084.jpg

IMG_03921085.jpg

Deluge

Looks good! I have a brushless E-Maxx and it needs a new tire/wheel set. I was looking at either the Tech 5/Trencher combo, or the Desperado/Trencher combo.

krashkrieg

Contributor
I don't really follow Traxxas stuff, haven't seen that one yet. I really like the idea of a roll cage on the outside of the body....that's real genius!

Now to figure out a way to do that with my MT and nylon rod. (yeah right someday maybe on my long list of potential projects :rolleyes: )

G

I don't really follow Traxxas stuff, haven't seen that one yet. I really like the idea of a roll cage on the outside of the body....that's real genius!Now to figure out a way to do that with my MT and nylon rod. (yeah right someday maybe on my long list of potential projects )
An external cage would be great since the cost of the large scale bodies is so high.

countstevula

Contributor
Cool link Heavy! at first I thought you meant the steel bodies tonka dump trucks....those would be cool on the summit platform....and a bit top heavy

Ron E

Contributor
love the summit, very cool... i've been planning on a brushless summit myself. i have a revo 2.5 converted to brushless and a brushless e-maxx also, both are so much fun and great for letting my daughter and friends run. i also jus got the same wheel/tire combo you have, but it's way to big for my revo, looks like i need a summit to use them on :D

Heavy Chevy

The summit is neat because you can lock and unlock the diffs remotely from the TX, wish my emaxx could do that ;)

Kylar

Nice choice!! Pretty close to my setup. I have a Summit as well, Have the trenchers on the tek 5's. I also upgraded to brushless, got a tekin sensored truggy motor 1700kv and its now great for bashing and crawling. Excellent all around truck.

The exo cage helps ALOT, I have destroyed 3 bodies on my other vehicles while the summit doesn't have one crack yet. In fact i sold most of my other trucks I liked it so much. Believe it or not I was not a huge fan of traxxas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts