• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

transmitter upgrade

edl

Hi @G-Man took my receiver battery out to charge it, when I reinstalled all my radio setting where reversed i.e pulled the trigger and got reverse instead of throttle same with the steering, also the channel 3 switch on the side of the remote doesn't work any longer with killer bee, if I shut the off the truck will shutdown any ideas-thanks

G-Man

Hi G-Man took my receiver battery out to charge it, when I reinstalled all my radio setting where reversed i.e pulled the trigger and got reverse instead of throttle same with the steering, also the channel 3 switch on the side of the remote doesn't work any longer with killer bee, if I shut the off the truck will shutdown any ideas-thanks
Hey what's up. I have never encountered that upon removing and reinstalling after charge. That would have nothing to do with the radio IMO. I'd say go ahead into the settings and change the throttle and steering to reverse. As far as the channel 3 not working it probably needs reset. Almost sounds like your radio forgot the settings you gave it. Let me know what happens as I have yet to encounter that

edl

I reset the radio all appears to be back to my normal thanks again.

Bigpopa64

I bought the Flysky IT4S color screen had no issues a lot cheaper than the Futuba
The IT4S serves me well plus I can program up to I think 10 rc on it and the receivers don't cost a arm and a leg and it comes with a look battery and you can hook up telemetry sensors.I love this radio great price for what you get

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online