• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Transmission Refresh Rate(i/o)

msupercharger

So I have a stock Rampage XT and just installed the Losi Monster Claw wheel/tire package.I definitely need to lower the transmission final ratio to offset the huge tire diameter.I have verified the stock steel gear setup ABCD.I can't seem to find anything except the stock package.I am thinking a 27T A gear and a 33T B gear so I can use the 25T C and D I already have.Anyone have a source? As a note due to increased weight,the Clutch and Brakes are NOT HAPPY either *>)

Redredcat0223

So I have a stock Rampage XT and just installed the Losi Monster Claw wheel/tire package.I definitely need to lower the transmission final ratio to offset the huge tire diameter.I have verified the stock steel gear setup ABCD.I can't seem to find anything except the stock package.I am thinking a 27T A gear and a 33T B gear so I can use the 25T C and D I already have.Anyone have a source? As a note due to increased weight,the Clutch and Brakes are NOT HAPPY either *>)
Did you get your truck squared away?And can I please see a pic with those tires on it.I have the same truck so I am interested to see thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts