• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tranny gears

ROCKHEART

Sorry dude I was a little vague in my original post lol.im after mcd gears from this chart.........

CornFed427

I know this post is few years old but did anyone ever find the 36t and 24t gears ? Im am looking for them and cant seem to locate. Thanks

Booker

Merry Christmas. Want to rant about LSRC,they suck. I have been trying to get info and availability on mcd gears and evo dogbones for months. Have to order from auzzies. I will never buy from them.

Phill

Merry Christmas. Want to rant about LSRC,they suck. I have been trying to get info and availability on mcd gears and evo dogbones for months. Have to order from auzzies. I will never buy from them.

Who are you getting them from in Oz?
Thanks
Phill

Painlesstom

Attachments

• 20181223_142639.jpg
    20181223_142639.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 6

CornFed427

Found metal 24t still cant locate a 36t steel or plastic.
I did see a 26t and 24t for c,d location. But not sure what that will do for it. Looking for a low gearing to pull with / short burst of top power/ low end torque. Also looking at the rovan 45cc big bore engine. For mine an for my sons MT. Any opinions on them???? Thanks

biggo

Found metal 24t still cant locate a 36t steel or plastic.
I did see a 26t and 24t for c,d location. But not sure what that will do for it. Looking for a low gearing to pull with / short burst of top power/ low end torque. Also looking at the rovan 45cc big bore engine. For mine an for my sons MT. Any opinions on them???? Thanks

Yes, go with a Zenoah. Don't waste your time, you'll only be disappointed. They use the CY/HY engines. At least with the Zenoah's you can mod & upgrade.

Also, I've looked everywhere for the MCD gears unsuccessfully.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.