• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Top 5 Best Stands for 1/5 scale!

krashkrieg

Contributor
Sweeeet.....Isn't it HUGE-A-MONGUS :eek: :D

You can use the wait time to rip her down a bit and re-lock tight the many Aluminum to aluminum screws and dogbone set screws before that break in as well...you'll thank yourself later and you get real familiar with the beast real fast...Double sweet...

Last edited by a moderator:

DemonRC

Oh nice. It's always nice to get a package about the size of a big ass truck :) Have fun!

Yannik

Yes Krash, it is a frigin huge beast :eek:

Is it true that I need to put some locktite on the wheel nut? They should have wheel lock nut for our Rampage......Baja has wheel nut 24mm but I'm not sure if it's actually a lock nut! Also, I saw on several pictures of Rampage owners that they made a few holes in their Diif. Gear Cover but on the other hand, some owners preffered not to drill holes in their Gear Cover. Now, is it really important to do that, can someone leave it like that?

Yannik

Obeast: Yes, I think I'll do a few videos of it, like unboxing the truck, my 1st run & stuff like that! I've seen a few clip like these on YouTube and I find that to be very usefull when it comes to purchasing a product because you can look at the pros & cons before buying! :cool:

lightning73

No need to loctite the version 3 wheel nuts they are knurled on one side to prevent them from loosening, as far as gear cover is concerned venting can`t hurt, especially if your using plastic gears.

Yannik

Lightning73: Great, thanks to let me know! I almost bought the Dark soul wheel nut because I tought someone says they weren't lock nuts! :confused:

Rob: Wow, it's got to be so warm in Arizona but I wouldn't complain because here in Canada, we freeze our butt all winter! The perfect balance for a Canadian is 6 month in summer time in Canada and the other 6 month in Arizona for winter! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts