• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

-TIRES- Anyone have pics of ?

carp boyz

Banned
not any of the tires you mentioned but it'll give ya a fair idea what it'll look like but with a different body

these are rodeos mounted on t 10's with silverback beadlocks,same buggy different lighting

Last edited by a moderator:

kydo32

carp boyz said:
not any of the tires you mentioned but it'll give ya a fair idea what it'll look like but with a different bodythese are rodeos mounted on t 10's with silverback beadlocks,same buggy different lighting

they do sort of look like the king motor type. are they lighter then the mt stock ? the stock are way to heavy

carp boyz

Banned
kydo32 said:
they do sort of look like the king motor type. are they lighter then the mt stock ? the stock are way to heavy
they're quite a bit lighter than the stock MT monster tires

I'll weigh them up a bit later and post up the comparisons for ya

they are lighter versions of monster tires out there,same size and about a lb or so lighter per tire.don't have the exact weights on those

Last edited by a moderator:

kydo32

i am hoping to find tires already on rims but if I don't find them how do I know what size rims I can use for 1/5th scale or the size of the foam inside tires and the tires? is there a specific size say for 1/5th scale?

kydo32

rcgasser said:
Yes 1/5 scale wheels and tires. Front and rear.
so there is no specific size for the rims,foams and tires it will just say for 1/5th scale that's it?

carp boyz

Banned
kydo32 said:
so there is no specific size for the rims,foams and tires it will just say for 1/5th scale that's it?
that's kind of hard to answer,most will say 1/5th but some are different sizes depending on what you buy

ie fg,redcat,hormann,elcon etc are all a bit different in wheel size ie height,width

and with adapters you can fit almost any tires/rims on any buggy/truck

google knows almost anything ;)

good luck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.