• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tire talk

rampage idiot

Well I found out why the big difference in tourqe, the stock MT tire and wheel weighs in at an even 2.5 lbs, the hostile mx on the hpi superstar wheel and hostile zero growth foams with beadlocks and screws weighed in at 1.35 lbs , just a little difference HUH

Guantanamo Joe

Just for kicks the other day I put my stock dunerunner tires on my mt... it was crazy sliding all over the track and spinning out 4 wheels on brushed cement...

Deluge

rampage idiot said:
Well I found out why the big difference in tourqe, the stock MT tire and wheel weighs in at an even 2.5 lbs, the hostile mx on the hpi superstar wheel and hostile zero growth foams with beadlocks and screws weighed in at 1.35 lbs , just a little difference HUH
Yeah, they're definitely heavy. Still love them, though! :D

Deluge

Guantanamo Joe said:
Just for kicks the other day I put my stock dunerunner tires on my mt... it was crazy sliding all over the track and spinning out 4 wheels on brushed cement...
That sounds awesome!

delta_kilo

Is there a big difference in tire size? Looking for a wheel tire combo that stays close to the stock size but of course performs better and weighs less.

blak__jak

i've got trenchers on split 6 wheels and their about the same height as the stock m/t's but skinnier and alot lighter and i've also tried dirt bones on desperado wheels their smaller round by far. both of those combos work great in dirt and grass but the stock m/t's will out hill climb either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts