• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Throttle servo 7.4v

Vwsb74

Hi, I want to upgrade to 2s lipo battery and I want to upgrade the throttle servo that can take 7.4v what servo should I get for direct fit? Thanks

G-Man

Hi, I want to upgrade to 2s lipo battery and I want to upgrade the throttle servo that can take 7.4v what servo should I get for direct fit? Thanks
Savox 0235 for speed 0236 for torque. Will need the aluminum futaba mount to fit it.

G-Man

does the savox 0230 has enough torque for throttle and breaking Rampage MT? it's only rated at 8kg/cm
It seems fine. I have ran it hard 3 full tanks with no issues at 7.4v. It is lightning quick.. Waterproof too. Now the reason I went non-waterproof 0236 is that ddm said through email that they do not even stock the waterproof version of the 0236 because of failure issues, many right out of the box. So I disassembled it myself and used silicone conformal coating on the board etc and siliconed the seams. Both have been great in the Pennsylvania snow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts