• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Throttle not going back

Yessabub

How come when I throttle and let off the servo doesn't go back all the way so the carb is set at idle I have to press the brske for it to set back. Is it suppose to go back with just letting off the throttle? Mine has been stalling a lot when braking quickly but the idle speed screw is fine

scooby61

Did you recently oil the air filter and then trim the throttle open to get it to run? An over oiled filter reducing your airflow will cause that but your throttle should close unless you adjusted the trim or moved the horn on the servo.

Yessabub

scooby61 said:
Did you recently oil the air filter and then trim the throttle open to get it to run? An over oiled filter reducing your airflow will cause that but your throttle should close unless you adjusted the trim or moved the horn on the servo.
I haven't oiled them they were preoiled but I will clean them and reoil. I don't think I have ever adjusted the trim on the controller how should they be?

GJB56

My throttle arm was slightly rubbing the side of the air filter, preventing it from closing all the way when you let off the throttle. Give it a quick check

Yessabub

GJB56 said:
My throttle arm was slightly rubbing the side of the air filter, preventing it from closing all the way when you let off the throttle. Give it a quick check
Nope is it maybe through the wrong hole on the arm? It's in the middle one does that make a difference?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts