• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Throttle/brake linkage setup

Marc101885

Just my truck out for the first time last night after i set up the servos and all. This thing is awesome, but i got a question, how do you guys have you throttle and brake linkages setup, like the posistion of the springs and all. A picture would be worth a thousand words. Ill get a picture up later to check if no one has one up by the time i get home from work. Thanks

M

magnum57

Here is a picture of my set up. However I did replace the spring with a piece of fuel tubing. Works great. Just cut a piece of fuel tubing the same length as the spring.

serv1a.jpg

P6250001.jpg

/monthly_2008_08/serv1a.jpg.c54ba7ecfa9e5f21a10801bfee72acae.jpg

/monthly_2008_08/P6250001.jpg.433046477671b38f9902c8b79117a0b6.jpg

Last edited:

Marc101885

Thanks, exactly what i needed, i think im gonna go for the tubing too. seems like i don't get enough brake

MOfroggy

I have found that my brakes are either full on or full off with both the stock spring and tubing. If the brakes touch the pads the least bit the brakes come full on. I have tried adjusting the EPA but once they touch it's lock up time. What am I doing wrong? Is anyone else seeing this too?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts