• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

throttle and brake linkages

mopar jake

hi i am having trouble setting up my throttle and brake linkages i am not sure what i am doing wrong i have a hitec 645 mg servo with a hitec aggressor radio does any have a pic or something to go by thanks.

martijn1974

This is my linkage:

Crossover, but it works fine.

DemonRC

mopar jake said:
thanks guys this is driving me nuts i am about ready to sell my ramp and get a savage flux.
That's funny you said that. I ran into one of those things yesterday because he spun out in front of me and my car literally punted it about 15 feet. IT was a tangled mess of broken suspension arms and dangling shocks. Quite a sight! I'll have to scratch two notches on my chassis for that one. :)

krashkrieg

Contributor
DemonRC said:
That's funny you said that. I ran into one of those things yesterday because he spun out in front of me and my car literally punted it about 15 feet. IT was a tangled mess of broken suspension arms and dangling shocks. Quite a sight! I'll have to scratch two notches on my chassis for that one. :)
That's what happens when you put the power of a Flux in the hands of a newb :rolleyes: ...LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts