• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

thoughts on the next gen consoles

erdoganog

So figured id make a thread whats some of your thoughts on them

xbox one

PS4

im leaning towards ps4 this generation current have a x360 since 2006 and before that ps2 2003 guess its time to go back to PlayStation

Sergio

Ps4 for me i don't like the idea that you cant borrow games and that cant buy used games and that you need to log in every 24 hours like they said ps4 is the console for the poor.

G

I'm not much into gaming any more. My boys, well that's another story. I don't like the fact that either are not reverse compatible. Just between the 360 and PS3 there probably is 5k spent on games, and trade in value sucks. There is already 3 consoles in the game room. I'm sure we are look'n at least two more in the future. Now they really each want their own for the one payer games. The idea is to play each other online. Now my 4 year old daughter is addicted to Mine Craft. I just keep tell'n myself we only live once. :)

cordy

Would really be great if they could play all the games.Well me being 70, I have playstation 2.Would also be nice if they had off road like power jam.

alfred e numan

I got a kick outta that pawn shop on the t-v, the one in Vegas. This kid came in to sell one of those virtual boy things, his eyes were all goofy looking, they did not blink at the same time either-- then the pawn shop owners sons eyes lite up seeing this thing- started playing with it- not long - he was all goo-goo eyed himself-- lol!!

REVOlutionary Rampage

I think I might wait and see. I have an Xbox 360 now, and had a PS2 before that. My 360 does everything that I want it to do. I'm in no hurry to upgrade. The graphics are better this time but that's what both companies were talking about last time around. I'm not as big a gamer as I used to be. I've got other priorities, where $4-500+ could help immensely. I also wasn't impressed with Microsofts handling of their DRM issue. It isn't about gaming and innovation anymore. It's about who can squeeze the gamer for money the most. And, screw over the other guys while doing it. I would probably go PS4 but at this point I'd rather put $500 into my house or My MT. :D

rampagemt

Ya I used to game a lot more and still do occasionally but working on my rcs I get more enjoyment and more use of my time even if I don't get something done. Don't get me wrong gaming still is cool but its not just about games anymore its about entertainment from a video game system comon true gaming is about gaming and gaming only not all this other useless stuff on a system that doesn't deal with games. Old school is officially old now

ocy9

you can forget about borrowing games or picking up used games on the xbox one. they've completely done away with that.

biggoofball

I'll get a PS4, I've really enjoyed all earlier versions too. I'm an original PONG player on the old b/w TV and have kept all my systems until they don't work. I still hook up the old Sega Genesis for a little NBA Jam now and then. Is it the shoes? :)

REVOlutionary Rampage

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts