• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

the rampage tt and what ive found

mooky

Contributor
ok so i race a tt in 1/5 lsor.

what i found this weekend is

1/ without a 29cc motor GO HOME !!! COS THE 23 don't CUT IT !!

2/due to the nature of racing over here, the front wheels and tyres are just to big to give you precise steering,as on astro they stick like velcro to a carpet.

3/ to increase steering you can wind up the servo saver to max it it works fine, until it vibrates back up!!

4/ when you do this YOU WILL kill upto 3 servo arms per race with any slight impact

5/ after a 20 min final my front shocks had unwound and leaked out half of the oil

BUT I STILL FINISHED FOURTH:D

can we get half width wheels and tyres as they would improve performance no end, the orginals look excellant but really give crappy steering.

but credit where its due the car went like stink and did me proud well done redcat.

pup1970

I watched your video and don't want to sound like a "knowitall" but you might consider going with a light dif oil, it will help the car turn. If you have a light oil already, maybe a little stiffer spring on the rear and lighter up front. Your car was the only one making the step down jumps and clearing them. I don't think you were out powered, more like out handled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts