• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

The new turnigy titan and buggy

cordy

Anyone know anything about the new turnigy Titan 1/5th monster truck and buggy? Aside from turnigy`s questionable relieability,the truck is going for $496 and the buggy for $426 at hobby king , both have a 28cc engine.Thier weighing in at 26 lbs.

cordy

Looks good for the price,look`s like fg wheels,shit I just paid $180 for fg wheels and tires.The buggy has an ugly body though.

RampageHopUps

Smartech is owned by the father and nutech is owned by the son. Smartech was the original clone factory that started all of clones.

Bill_G

The truck is the same as the Smartech Titan. I had a Smartech Thunderbolt for a little bit. Some nice features, decent driveline. The shocks are pretty nice too. I never ran the Thunderbolt cause I had some problems gettin the right parts (2nd hand car).

Those 28cc engines have a 3 bolt head.

I'll have to see if HK sells parts cheap. I'd like to get a set of those shocks.

Bill_G

Just looked on HK site. They got the Thunderbolt buggy for $417 in USA warehouse. Not too bad.

Tim_S

I'm lookin at the HK site now and the titan is now $411. 3 days ago it was $349. I was pissed cause the wifey said "NO!!! I have too many now" Hell lady, I only have 2. LOL!!! I'm still workin on her.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts