• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Tgn Pipe

max 1

Has Any One Useing This Pipe .i Just Put One One My New Mt ,god This Thing Bib ,ported 29 This Time .all Up Grades Ready To Roll.have Not Seen That Pipe On One Yet ,going To Start It To Night.just Waiting For Raidio.

kryptonite

i just put one on my MT as well. it is big! i wont be running it for a bit, but am dieing to now how it is compared to my side doms. im running an o'bros ported 28.5. was prevously running a TGN X-can, but it was too loud and didnt do my motor any justice

max 1

I,ll Let U Now How It Run,s As Soon As I Get My Raidio.al So Useing 805 Stering Servo.going To Fire It To Night Let U Now What It Sounds Like In The Morning.

python

max 1 , radio should be there either wed or thursday depending how slow the post office is

kryptonite

catchaser said:
I think Rob said in a previous post that it doesn't have the low end of the side DOM but has a good top end.
im dieing to find out. it sucks becouse i have both pipes and just cant run them till i "servo up" both rigs. i want somebody to say if one is better then the other.

max 1

I Stated It Last Night Not Loud Nice Tinti Sound ,softer Than The Dom.it Seem,d Preety Snapy ,so Ill Find Out How It Runs Soon Can,t Wait To Try This Big A$$ Truck.

Gas Jocky

Yah my pal's got one, he's running a ported 28.5 and it's the fastest truck on the track. Good bottom end and it screams on the high end, the only reason I can beat him is he can't drive worth beans lol! It's got a distinct sound to it, not loud just kinda tinny like you mentioned.

max 1

I,am Like A Kid Wiyh A New Toy,s .the Sound Of These Thing,s They Stay In Your Head .i Have,t Got To Play Fore 2 Weeks.and Starting That Thing Made It Wors.bad As Crack .never Try,d It ,stay With My Toy,s.

racetruck

kryptonite said:
im dieing to find out. it sucks becouse i have both pipes and just cant run them till i "servo up" both rigs. i want somebody to say if one is better then the other.
Hey KRYP did you get that big a$$$ pipe mounted on your tt ok. did you look at the hobbyco cs80 servo i just ordered one for my truck

kryptonite

racetruck said:
Hey KRYP did you get that big a$$$ pipe mounted on your tt ok. did you look at the hobbyco cs80 servo i just ordered one for my truck
ya, i got it mounted. i like the look of my other 2 side doms better. the TGN is just huge. i didnt have to trim too much off the shell to mount it. im dieing to try it. ive been choking out my nice motor for so long with the TGN X-can. now i get to see what it will really do with the "fatty" pipe. i checked out that servo. i chew up the plastic gears in the MT, but that servo will work fine in my TT. tgn side beast 001.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/583c605a6d687_tgnsidebeast001.jpg.45e7e7f10b07f823dc20c830a73ee68f.jpg

racetruck

I don't think the tgn pipe would work to well to race with if a guy hits that side it is all over for the tgn pipe that plus the extra weight those pipes are made for high end not low end i want a pipe for the low end

max 1

Heha I Like That Pipe Seems Like Same Low End Mid But More Top ,not Loud I Like It A Lot.advace Key Seems Like It Needs More Fuil 11/2 On The High.29ported Has No Proplem Pulling That Truck Around Rips A$$.

kun114

I think the TGN pipe is the best sounding pipe.

I've been running it for almost a year now, with out a ding, ping or scratch on it. The only way I'll trade out this pipe, is if Victory ever comes out with a pipe for the Rampage.

max 1

I do like my and i love the sound it makes noy even loud .I,ve got the ported 29 in the mt runs great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts