• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Take off the stinger, WOW!!!!!!!

Trtboy

So after my dissapointing venture the other day. Today I fired her up with only 2 wheel drive and took that stinger looking thing off there. I couldn't believe how much more power it had. I was amazed. I had good throttle response and everything. Even with only 2 wheel drive. I just wanted to share that with you guys. And once again thanks Rob for all of the great service and answers to a million questions!!!! and super fast shipping!!!

A+++++++++++++++ Oh, and one more thing, my boy Chefjness and I are doing the 29head kit and x-can set up this weekend. That should give us more bang for our buck!! :) :)

Cheers.

Todd

Skater229

I think that was one of the first things Baja 5b owners did... Until a aftermarket pipe was made... A little more messy, but the power gain trumps the clean-up...

Skater

Skater229

I will have a stock motor using an X-can with 6 inch stingers... Just a matter of time and it should be here... I might run it with the stock pipe first and then swap... but not sure...

Skater

GeneralG

Like Hellya said. Gut the can. I found it easy to gut the can with a hook and pair of pliers. No need to take the can completely apart to gut it. Hell the packing material on mine started to come out of the exhaust on the first run anyhow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.