• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

T/x features, what should i look for?

Dreggsta

Like the title says. I know I'd like the feature to know the r/x battery level on my t/x. Also an indicator to let me know the range the r/x is away from the t/x to know if I get too close to the range limits. Also like a waterproof or water resistant r/x. Are these high end features? Is a waterproof r/x something I'd have to buy separately?

G

I have heard the FS It4 has a 4 bar signal display similar to phones. As far as your other wishes, I don't know of any radio that displays receiver voltage. I don't know of any receivers that come waterproof. That's why there stuffed in a receiver/battery box. There are some vids on YouTube on how to waterproof your rx and other electronics.

The new Flysky FS-IT4 looks promising. The Futaba radios are still one of the best you can buy.

Dreggsta

ok thanks rcdad.

i figured i'd drill a hole in the lid for the wires to poke through & rtv the lid & drilled hole & then put a dab of dielectric grease in all connector plugs to not just resist water but even moisture.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts