• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

T-Bone Racing Front Bumper?

mailmanx

I use T-Bone Racing products on most of my 1/10 and 1/8 scale rigs and I think it really helps them. I recently purchased a Rampage XT-E. T-Bone doesn't make anything listed for the XT, but they do make a front bumper for the XB. I'm assume that it will also fit the XT since the chassis and suspension is the same for the XB & XT. I am curious, have any of you tried that T-Bone Bumper on the XT truck. If so, is it an improvement over the OEM truck front bumper?

https://tboneracing.net/47056-TBR-18-NM-Front--RedCat-Rampage-XB-e_p_176.html

GJB56

LOL. I need a front bumper to extend beyond the tires. I can't seem to keep from crashing into stuff with only one wheel, thus breaking parts.

Wayne

I use T-Bone Racing products on most of my 1/10 and 1/8 scale rigs and I think it really helps them. I recently purchased a Rampage XT-E. T-Bone doesn't make anything listed for the XT, but they do make a front bumper for the XB. I'm assume that it will also fit the XT since the chassis and suspension is the same for the XB & XT. I am curious, have any of you tried that T-Bone Bumper on the XT truck. If so, is it an improvement over the OEM truck front bumper?

https://tboneracing.net/47056-TBR-18-NM-Front--RedCat-Rampage-XB-e_p_176.html
I have the T bone bumper on the XT and it works fine. It was the only bumper I found that worked with my 7075 diff. cover.

mailmanx

I have the T bone bumper on the XT and it works fine. It was the only bumper I found that worked with my 7075 diff. cover.

That is awesome! Thanks for the info. I have ordered a bunch of upgrade parts including all of the parts that 7075RC makes for the XT, so it's great to know that the bumper works with the aluminum differential housings. I shall place an order for the bumper immediately!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts