T-Bone Racing Front Bumper?

mailmanx

I use T-Bone Racing products on most of my 1/10 and 1/8 scale rigs and I think it really helps them. I recently purchased a Rampage XT-E. T-Bone doesn't make anything listed for the XT, but they do make a front bumper for the XB. I'm assume that it will also fit the XT since the chassis and suspension is the same for the XB & XT. I am curious, have any of you tried that T-Bone Bumper on the XT truck. If so, is it an improvement over the OEM truck front bumper?

https://tboneracing.net/47056-TBR-18-NM-Front--RedCat-Rampage-XB-e_p_176.html

GJB56

LOL. I need a front bumper to extend beyond the tires. I can't seem to keep from crashing into stuff with only one wheel, thus breaking parts.

Wayne

I use T-Bone Racing products on most of my 1/10 and 1/8 scale rigs and I think it really helps them. I recently purchased a Rampage XT-E. T-Bone doesn't make anything listed for the XT, but they do make a front bumper for the XB. I'm assume that it will also fit the XT since the chassis and suspension is the same for the XB & XT. I am curious, have any of you tried that T-Bone Bumper on the XT truck. If so, is it an improvement over the OEM truck front bumper?

https://tboneracing.net/47056-TBR-18-NM-Front--RedCat-Rampage-XB-e_p_176.html
I have the T bone bumper on the XT and it works fine. It was the only bumper I found that worked with my 7075 diff. cover.

mailmanx

I have the T bone bumper on the XT and it works fine. It was the only bumper I found that worked with my 7075 diff. cover.
That is awesome! Thanks for the info. I have ordered a bunch of upgrade parts including all of the parts that 7075RC makes for the XT, so it's great to know that the bumper works with the aluminum differential housings. I shall place an order for the bumper immediately!

Members online

Latest posts