• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Super Deal On Rampage.Thats 2!

hamster huey

Super deals at DDM! I just ordered my second Ramp. This is what I got for $804.00 with coupon code. Rampage MT w/clear body, Dom pipe, upgrade kit, 3000mah Rx batt, 28.5 headkit, Hitec 5745 steering servo, blue pullstart cover. I am very excited. I already have a spare servo for throttle/brake, spare 8k clutch spring, and a 2.4ghz radio so I did not have to order those. I am going to put the 28.5 on right away and sell the 23cc headkit new. Now I will have a MT with stock gears/tires, and MT with 29/31/Excavators! Now to unload the 5BSS. The good thing is I can take a loss on the 5B because I got such a good deal on the new MT! BTW the TT is also on sale at DDM!

hamster huey

Krypto if you can get one on tues what would it be for? Are you still contemplating turning an offroader into an on roader? Just curious what you want to build.

kryptonite

yup. im going with the pink on-road build. starting to order next week. i figured out the savings and its over $269.00.. i really wanted to get the V2, but i'd have to be stupid to pass this up. i was origanily going with just a basic cy29 with an o'niels port, but with my savings i'll be ordering a 27.2 race ported with reed kit and stuffed stroker, 813 pumper carb and lightend flywheel.. :eek: .. ya holly crap!! if its still available when i order thats great, but if not i'll just get my v2 roller from rob.. i cant imagine how they are making any money on them. the tt is even cheaper!!

hamster huey

Are you getting TT/blue body, MT blue body, or MT clear body? All 3 are super deals! I wish Rob had these deals right now. Hes a great guy, very helpful, and a great place to buy from. Is the 813 the one w/o the primer bulb/choke? Everyone says very hard to tune. Do you know if thats true? Sounds like your planning on a more revvy than torquey setup?

Last edited by a moderator:

hamster huey

I got it today. I went to Fed Ex and picked it up so I wouldnt miss their stop by my house. I also just won 4 HPI Baja Front shocks from thunderchevy on ebay. When I get everything mounted Ill post pics. Now I have to pick a paint scheme....And Ill have some stock batteries, a brand new 23cc headkit, 8 stock shocks, stock mufflers, new stock steering/throttle servos, and some more stuff to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:

RampageHopUps

DDM was chosen to move out the version #1, so they are a close-out deal. I have a special deal going on my site for those who look at the front page.

Shortfuse206

RampageHopUps said:
DDM was chosen to move out the version #1, so they are a close-out deal. I have a special deal going on my site for those who look at the front page.
damn man that is a sweet deal i have to get rid of this second Baja now

hamster huey

Check out Robs deal on the v1 with homepage deal at rampagehopups.com! DDM is going to sell out but Rob still has some.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.