• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

super bee kill switch

kydo32

anyone running this kill switch with the buzzer ? was wondering if you can just go by buzzer instead seeing LED lights I want to install in my receiver box cause I have it waterproofed and wouldn't see any lights . will the buzzer let me know when kill switch engages and would I beable to hear it in the receiver box or mount on top ? I have a generic one I sealed to waterproof it and had mounted on box so could see red light knowing kill switch engaged I also have it on 4th mixing channel so when shut off controller it shuts down. will I still beable to do that ? my wires got stretched and broke on my generic kill switch so was thinking of upgrading to the super bee cause it has the buzzer

rcgasser

yes the buzzer will let you know what state the kill switch is in. When you fist turn the kill switch on it will buzz 4 times if you have it set to 4v cut off. If you kill the engine buy remote it will buzz letting you know that the engine was killed buy the kill switch, also if you forgot to turn the car off after a certain time the buzzer will buzz to let you know you left the car on and help in not destroying your servos. I am not sure if you will hear the box in the because because I run all of mone outside of the box just fine with no problems.

kydo32

awesome thanks for being so helpful!! I really appreciate it alot

Last edited by a moderator:

blak__jak

+1 on what their saying. I've got my buzzer velcroed to the top of my box. that way you can pull it loose if you need to get in it. the buzzer actually makes enough noise that I don't think putting it inside the box would be a problem ether.

kydo32

well I installed super bee and my failsafe quit working anyone know if the failsafe works with super bee? I was using an antenna tip and caused a kink in wire and broke on receiver ordered another one. that wouldn't be cause of failsafe not working would it? on controller there is setting to turn on failsafe and its on but doesn't apply brakes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts