• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

suggested hop up

kmak

Hello, i have a rampage XB, i would like to get the best out of it regarding speed, acceleration or top end or both. I have three RCs The Rampage XB, DHK Maximus and a Traxxas XO - 1, but for some reason the only one i enjoy bashing is the Rampage, ironically, its the slowest, so i wanted to know if i can do anything about that.

Any suggestion would be appreciated, thank you.

BertR

rcgasser said:
8K clutch spring, demon rc 2 speed, jetpro pipe,990 carb, wheel adaptors to run taller HPI tires.
+1. I have been messing around with building/porting my own mills and decided to pick up a OBR 30.5 prostock long block and just finished the break in .....for $ 220 its 1 badass hop-up.

GTi_Leo

I'm interested in knowing this also, would an aluminum server mount make a difference with regarding steering? will the servo flex less?

designed2survive

GTi_Leo said:
I'm interested in knowing this also, would an aluminum server mount make a difference with regarding steering? will the servo flex less?
It will but replacing the servo arms with an aluminum one at the same time will eliminates all flex at the servo level.

GTi_Leo

designed2survive said:
It will but replacing the servo arms with an aluminum one at the same time will eliminates all flex at the servo level.
so worth while to get, was thinking aluminum servo saver also

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online