• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Stumped

Rcjp

Got a 34 cc motor got fuel got spark tank lines look good battery is charged up got ignition just don't seem to want to start stumped??

Drunk_Bashing

Man i think we are in the same water diffrent boat. I replaced the piston on my MT got it fired up once for 15mins bogged out and its been dead since

Rcjp

Yeah not sure what's going on at ran great so I switched carburetors to a newer one still won't fire up thought maybe my fuel line was plugged or air leak everything looks fine there just can't quite figure it out yet next thing to check is compression waiting for my fitting to come in

Rcjp

Anybody know what the compression is 100 lb?? My buggy is only 55 to 60 lb thinking ring is wore out?

Drunk_Bashing

I was always taught that if you plug the spark plug hole with a finger and pull it a few times. It should have enough pressure to blow air past your finger. If that makes sense.then it should have enough compression to start

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online