• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Stock pipe on the chimera give really nice performance and sound...question is...will it last??

jonivtec

Jetpro pipe Is really to much expensive..almost quarter of the buggy itself...is can box good?or stock HIP baja simple exhaust is a good inexpensive replacement?

Thwmathue

As far as the stock muffler, it is what it is. And yes the jetpro pipe is expensive but it will give you a noticeable improvement. It all boils down to how fast can you afford to go.

jonivtec

well...your anwser was exactly what it is...i ordered a jetpro:)Stock pipe coupling is crap...and well...i order a new gasket for the copler and...then the spring fail...then de gasket again and..finally i got a jetpro:)It suck because for one time its not the aluminium that fail like my xb i was pretty sure the pipe would last....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts