• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

SOLD / FOUND "Stock Gears"

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning73

Does anyone have a stock set of 35,25 MT gears in white plastic that they are selling for cheap? I have already melted the two sets that came with the truck, then i tried installing steel gears and the truck wouldn't move. So now i need a new plastic set to see if my truck will move when i switch back to the plastic gears. Black plastic gears will be fine too, if someone wants to sell a set or two let me know. Thanks...

lightning73

Hey Rob, Ive read that a few times while searching for answers, but is it normal to not even be able to push the truck on the floor? It takes a lot of force to physically push it along the floor, i cant see the engine being strong enough to move it if i have trouble pushing it.

RampageHopUps

Take the gears off and look to see if there are any chips or if the teeth are straight. When mine were tight, I used Ivory soap on them and ran them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts