• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Stock G320RC or OBR G320RC

Dusty

So I’m sick a tired of messing with the rampage stock 32cc motor and how finicky it is ... so I’ve been looking at different zenoah prices and it turns out a stock g320rc from ddm set up with the right clutch for redcat would run $305.00
Then I looked up OBR pricing and found I can buy a 100% OBR modified & ported g320rc set up to drop straight into my MT minus a carb ( just purchased a performance w/shaft bearing walbro1107 from DDM) for $365 and rated for 7.7 horse . Just worried that it may be to much power for stock trans,diffs, diff cups . I’m looking for reliable ( performance is always a plus) ! What everyone’s thoughts .. I’m having a hard time staying away from the OBR for the difference in price though .

Dusty

Well, I ordered a heart for my MT . The strokes+2mm g320rc OBR lists as G340RC with TR/OBR billet crankcase and billet manifold . Should be here just after memorial weekend . Time to pull this factory 32cc and send it back to redcat to check out for compression.

Impalassman

That should be a good running motor. Let us know how it goes Dusty.

Dusty

That should be a good running motor. Let us know how it goes Dusty.

I think so . It has great reviews and a few I ready said they been running this motor for a yr or more and still hasn’t needed a rebuild so I’m very hopeful . Just hope I don’t shred to many gears and snap dog bone pins ... lol[/QUOTE]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts