• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

steering servo options

kvrc

I picked up a rampage gas buggy and need to put in a steering servo. What aftermarket servos work with enough power? I am staying with one servo and just want it to turn good without killing the servo. And do the aftermarket servos use the stock servo arm or will I need to buy a separate one?

Cloach1

I'm using one Savox 0235 mg on 7.4 volts. The other is 0236mg. The 0236 has more torque (555 oz on 7.4 V) but slower at .18 I believe. The 0235 is 488 oz at 7.4 but quicker at .15.

hysinthius

Just keep in mind the savox is physically bigger then the hitech 5765 which is another option. you can make it fit but just giving a heads up.

JD

talunceford

hysinthius said:
Just keep in mind the savox is physically bigger then the hitech 5765 which is another option. you can make it fit but just giving a heads up. JD
The savox that I use is a drop in for the factory servo. For what its worth.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts