• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Steering radius - Radio/servo adjustment???

SandMan

Hey all,

so today I was bench testing the steering and noticed that my new dune runner did not use the full range of steering thus taking very wide turns. So I tested the steering servo in channel 2 with the throttle trigger and this channel is able to drive the servo to full capacity giving the car a tighter turning radius. left and right.

So has anyone else noticed this? is there a way swap between channels 1 and 2 on the transmitter? Or is there a way to increase the sensitivity of the steering wheel and how the servo reacts - increase the throw back and forth for left and right steering? (Im not talking about the trim but a way to have the servo complete a further range of motion)

let me know. sorry for the long a$$ post. :cool:

REVOlutionary Rampage

I hadn't until you brought it up. :) I have aftermarket servo's though... I just adjust my steering so there is no binding or noise coming from the servo's. There is no way that I know of to switch channels on the stock radio if that is what your asking. You can adjust the EPA or EndPoint Adjustments on the more expensive radio's but not on the stock one AFAIK. I still have my stock radio, so I'll go check it tomorrow at some point. I'm pretty certain though it's just got the basics.

Deluge

On the stock radio, use the dual rate knob to adjust servo travel. Should be labeled "D/R".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts