• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Steering problem

Madaphacker

I’m new and I’m having problem with rampage xt 1/5 after replacing the front upper suspension arm because it broke when I hit a jump...then I notice steering barely turning left or right..I tighten the screws on the still does same thing it’s only turn left and right when the car is not touching the ground... thanks for your time

Kevin's xb

I’m new and I’m having problem with rampage xt 1/5 after replacing the front upper suspension arm because it broke when I hit a jump...then I notice steering barely turning left or right..I tighten the screws on the still does same thing it’s only turn left and right when the car is not touching the ground... thanks for your time
I have a xb gas buggy and am currently waiting on the 40kg steering servo b.c. the original one sucks, mine also would not turn unless off ground at first thought it was recirece but at closer look it was stripped gears in the steering servo. I would recommend getting at least a 35kg servo b.c. 30 is barely enough to turn that massive buggy. That's just my opinion. On another note I also recommend upgrading your RTR transmitter to a digital one. Factory one is useless. . .

Madaphacker

I have a xb gas buggy and am currently waiting on the 40kg steering servo b.c. the original one sucks, mine also would not turn unless off ground at first thought it was recirece but at closer look it was stripped gears in the steering servo. I would recommend getting at least a 35kg servo b.c. 30 is barely enough to turn that massive buggy. That's just my opinion. On another note I also recommend upgrading your RTR transmitter to a digital one. Factory one is useless. . .

Thank you...I’ll check my servo I never thought off that part

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.