• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

steering mount?

Clubin

Banned
EasyOff oven cleaner. Make everything silver. I agree though, it would be nice if everything was one color, my Rampage had some blue and some Orange annodized parts.

kryptonite

ya, i de-anod my ss couse i hated the color, and now here i am buying orange parts again. i thought i was missing something. it seems they have parts in both colors..

Simsy

Why don't you just take them to an anodizer and get them done whatever colur you like its not expensive to do and they will de anno it for you as well.

kryptonite

im going to, but im getting alot af alumin, but not all at once, so there will be a good period of time with a multi-color truck.

Simsy

well just keep the body on and be paitent you man untill you got all the alloy done.

a tip about annodizing anything thats not alloy will melt during the process including metal so remove any metel inserts and the like before you take it douwn to the annodizer because he will only send you home to remove it anyway.

Bryan 70546

RampageHopUps said:
I thought they were. I am at Slash Racing tonight, I will check in the morning.
Lucky you wish i was somewheres racing

Just curious because when i get in from offshore I want to order the new driveshafts and the sterring mounts and maybe some other goodies .

Are the Blue Suspension Arms going to be listed also.

Thanks

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:

kryptonite

RampageHopUps said:
They don't have them. I asked them to make an order.
Good news is the clear MT bodies are on the way.
hey rob, got all my goodies today, thanx! ITS SHIINY!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

Latest posts