• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Steering link

psmokDu87

Hello I I’m new here!
I bought the volcano exp pro 1:10 for my son for Xmas, so the problem is, well I thought it was the servo due to not having steering as dug into it I found a bent dog bone the right front. I guess that’s why all came apart assuming he ran it into a tree he’s 5,
So I upgraded the part and now the steering is very stiff to the point the servo saver pops up as if something is wrong please help thanks 🙏

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 5

psmokDu87

Hello I I’m new here!
I bought the volcano exp pro 1:10 for my son for Xmas, so the problem is, well I thought it was the servo due to not having steering as dug into it I found a bent dog bone the right front. I guess that’s why all came apart assuming he ran it into a tree he’s 5,
So I upgraded the part and now the steering is very stiff to the point the servo saver pops up as if something is wrong please help thanks 🙏

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 5

realtee30

Hello I I’m new here!
Hello. Make your servo horn on the servo itself, has some spacing between it and the servo itself.

dbonamy

Also, since your son ran into a tree you might want to check that the steering post are not bent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.