• Welcome to RedcatRampageForum! Are you a Redcat fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best RedcatRampage RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Recat RCs and share your experience!

Steering bushing size?

sempaidavid4355

Does anyone know the size of the steering bushings. I looked all over and can't find it. I want to replace them with bearings and it doesn't look like any of the after market kits contain them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darack73

Bearings for the aluminum servo saver are 6x10x4mm. And don't come with the aluminium servo saver. Single servo or dual servo setup. Im not sure if they will work with stock servo saver. However the aluminum servo saver is designed to use stock bushings from what i was told so i would say yes they will fit. But im not 100% sure. These are sizes for MT,Dunerunner, maybe for others too. Hope this helps

sempaidavid4355

The stock bushings are listed as 7x10x4. That size bearing is not available anywhere. If some one knows differently please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sempaidavid4355

RampageHopUps said:
Most people are using the smaller bearing and a spacer to take it up to 7
What kind of spacer would that be. I am tempted to upgrade to the 7075rc all metal steering that comes with bearings.

Phill

sempaidavid4355 said:
The stock bushings are listed as 7x10x4. That size bearing is not available anywhere. If some one knows differently please let me know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you tried your local bearing shop?

That's where I get all my bearings.

sempaidavid4355

Phill said:
Have you tried your local bearing shop?That's where I get all my bearings.
Seems like they just aren't made anywhere, it's a nonstandard size. Looks like I'll be going with the 7075 steering setup. Theirs comes with bearings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts